Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy!! Inappropriate Punctuation Day)

goldfishy: At least the studying shouldn't last forever!
goldfishy: I don't know why I put a ! on that
Randy: hehe, its cool
goldfishy: I think I'm having an inappropriate punctuation day
Goosey: That should be an official holiday.
Randy: That should be a holiday
Goosey: We could put extra !!! on everything without fear of repercussion.
* Goosey beats Randy to the joke.
goldfishy: Oh I put extras on already!!!
Goosey: Yay you win!!!!
goldfishy: Wooooo; ooooooo, oooooo!!!
* TalkingDog uses semicolons wrong;;;
Nyperold: That(s one thing you.d be able to do,
goldfishy: I hate, commas
goldfishy: But yeah I forgot, how to use; semicolons too and: I've never been. Good with colons either!!
Maryam: You're hurting my brain. :-(
goldfishy: Sorry
[RinkChat] The chat room's topic has been changed to 'Happy!! Inappropriate Punctuation Day)' by Goosey.
* goldfishy sits on her hands
* Goosey HUGS Maryam's brain.!
Randy: LO...L
* Randy loves you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment