Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mustache!

LaZorra: HERE IS A CAT WITH DARTH VADER ON IT: http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhance...0/enhanced-buzz-2293-1298164286-48.jpg
LaZorra: I mean, hi.
Sentynel: LaZ: I, er, that's awesome.
Grishny: Oh yeah? Well here is a beard made of lightsabers! http://www.lefthandedtoons.com/
Goosey: Grish: That is a mustache.
Grishny: Well dang.
Grishny: I misspoke.
Grishny: Again.
Grishny: I think I'm exceeding my quota.
LaZorra: Goosey/Grish: LOL
ThePhan: A beard made of a mustache?
Goosey: Hahaha mustache
Goosey: .... *amazing.
Goosey: As in "That post was amazing."
Goosey: ...
Sentynel: Goosey: LOL LOL
* Goosey's fingers will get not dessert today.
Goosey: >..
Goosey: *no
Sentynel: I am so using moustache as a synonym of awesome from this point on.
* Goosey slinks away.
Sentynel:
HEY LAZORRA, YOU ARE SO MOUSTACHE.
Goosey: HEY LAZORRA I DID ALL YOUR TYPOS FOR YOU SO YOU CAN HAVE THE DAY OFF
LaZorra: GOOSEY THANK YOU
LaZorra: I WILL LEAVE NOW
LaZorra: Sent: I actually call my mom's cat "Jabba the Catt" because she's so huge. That cracked me up.
Kysle: I thought you just said you called your MOM "Jabba the Cat"
* LaZorra also just nw sees gooseY"S hahahahamustache post and dies laughing.
Kysle:
And I as, like, "..."
Goosey: LOL LOL
Kysle: *was
LaZorra: GOOSEY YOU RATE TOTALLY MUSTACHE
LaZorra: Er.
LaZorra: *YOU ARE
* LaZorra rates Goosey's mustache a 7.
Goosey:
LOL
Goosey: LAZORRA I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION
Goosey: (say it aloud)
LaZorra: LOL LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment