Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tell Hearts and Other Pink Stuff to SHUT UP Month

Sam: What's February for you?
Goosey: Tell Hearts and Other Pink Stuff to SHUT UP Month
Sam: Ohhh.
Sam: Here. You may have a ♥ to tell to shut up.
Sam: You TELL that ♥.
Goosey: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE HEART
Ticia: ♥
* ♥ is silenced by Goosey and by Sam
* Goosey is given a @-`-,--`,--`-,---- by Ticia.
Goosey: That actually made me feel a little better
Randy: LOL
Goosey: YAY thanks Ticia!
* @-`-,--`,--`-,---- is smashed by Goosey and by Sam.
Sam: Oh wait, that was a good thing?
Goosey: LOL
Ticia: lol
Goosey: Sam: They are if they are presents for me. Then they are acceptable.
Sam: Ohhh.
Goosey: It's only the ones that are saying NEENER NEENER NOBODY IS GOING TO GIVE ME TO YOU that must be punished.
Randy: Those are evil
Sam: Ok, here is a ♥ from me to you. And here is a ♥ I just saw somewhere. Now bring a thunderstorm of love/hate smackdown on 'em!
Goosey: Thanks for the ♥ Sam!
Goosey: YOU OTHER ♥ SHUT UP AND GO AWAY
* Sam mashes the ♥ into a ♦ and sells it on eBay.
Goosey: LOL!
Ticia: G♥o♥o♥s♥e♥y♥t♥o♥t♥t♥a♥l♥y♥r♥o♥c♥k♥s♥
Goosey: :-D
Ticia: Haha, that is awesome.
* Sam ♣s the ♥ and buries it with a ♠.
Ticia: lol
Goosey: hahahhaah
Sam: Stupid ♥. Sitting there, all "Hey. I'm a ♥."
Goosey: LOL
Sam: I know how to pull Dave into this conversation.
Sam: Hey Dave. Ever notice that a ♥ is kind of like upside-down boobs?
Goosey: LOL LOL
Dave: No
Sam: Well. Now you know.
Dave: Sweet
Dave: Those are kind of droopy boobs, though.
Dave: I mean, hey. Wear a bra, honey.
Sam: Or maybe they're lighter-than-air right-side-up ones.
Goosey: Dirigible boobs?
Sam: That would be a great name for a band.
Dave: Either way, not cool.
Maryam: I would not want my boobs to be attacking my chin.
Randy: hehe
Sam: TOPICBOT

No comments:

Post a Comment