Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scary Don

Ticia: Don just scared ten bejeebers out of me.
Ticia: I stood up in the dark room I was in to go get kids to bed, and he was standing right behind me, silently staring at me.
Ticia: I stood up and suddenly I was face to face with him. DIED
Ticia: So, he is getting pillows and blankets for the kids and the neighbor girl, who is sleeping over, and I am recovering from dying of fright.
Randy: LOL
Goosey: LOL LOL
Ticia: I don't know how long he'd been standing there, but man, he is evil.
Ticia: Of course, I love that completely.
Ticia: Oh, it's fun to stand >< this close to the bathroom door when Don is in there and scare him. Hehe
Ticia: *scare him when he comes out
Goosey: LOL
Ticia: Or to arrange my blankets and pillows to look like I'm in bed, and then lie in wait on the floor beside the bed. He usually doesn't turn on the light when he comes home, because he doesn't want to wake me.
Ticia: hehehe
Ticia: scaring Don is an olympic event in this house.
Ticia: He's so pleased with himself right now.
Randy: LOL
Ticia: I made him go pick up my Five Guys food to make up for it. It should be ready just about now.
Goosey: mmmm
Ticia: So hungry.
Ticia: I'm going to go downstairs and wait for him to return.
Ticia is away.
Ticia:
(so he can't do the scaring thing again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment