Monday, March 11, 2013

Spaghetti fencing!

LaZorra: So last night, I managed to stab myself under the fingernail with a piece of spaghetti.
LaZorra: I just decided to try to peel an orange with that finger.
Maryam: owww
Goosey: owwww
LaZorra: Yeah, turns out citric acid is kinda acidic...
Sentynel: With a piece of spaghetti?
Sentynel: Not that I'm not sympathetic, because citric acid in a cut hurts like nothing else, but seriously, spaghetti? =p
LaZorra: You say that as if it were an unusual occurance.
Goosey: Sent: I assume it's the dry stuff, pre-cooked
iwpg: I hope you mean uncooked... yes, that.
Sentynel: Yeah. But I'd still imagine it would be quite hard to stab oneself with it.
Sentynel: Although I haven't personally tried, so who knows.
LaZorra: It was actually post-cooked. It was stuck on my spatuala, and I couldn't get it off with my sponge, so I tried scraping it off with my thumb.
LaZorra: POKE SENTYNEL WITH SPAGHETTI
LaZorra: POKE POKE POKE
LaZorra: Yeah. And glued on. >.<
* Sentynel parries and ripostes.
Sentynel: Spaghetti fencing!
LaZorra: LOL
LaZorra: That mental image is HILARIOUS.
LaZorra: Most delicate fencing ever. You're disqualified if your strand breaks.
Goosey: LOL
Sentynel: Someone broke their sword in a match against me once. That was kinda hilarious.
LaZorra: SAM LADE, BENDER OF STEEL
Sentynel: The snapped parts didn't totally separate, it just sort of doubled back on itself.
Sentynel: My coach looked at it and goes "it's for those fancy shots where you do this.." and proceeded to wave it over my shoulder and stab me in the back with it.
Goosey: LOL
Sentynel: LaZ: They called me "the Blade", actually, for obvious reasons...
Sentynel: Which sounds an awful lot less silly when you're armoured and holding a sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment