Monday, December 7, 2009

Sam's good ideas

* Goosey keeps thinking about breakfast, but then decides her bed is too good at it's job.
* Goosey wonders if that was a correct use of an apostrophe. Her brain is still sleep-fuzzy.
Sentynel: It wasn't.
Goosey: I didn't think so.
Sam: Goosey: While you're lying in bed thinking about maybe getting breakfast, you could DRAW A COMIC!
* Sam is full of good ideas.
Goosey: Update: I'm out of bed, eating breakfast. But if I wasn't, that would be a great idea!
Sam: I have an idea! After you eat breakfast, quit your job, then call your family and friends and cancel whatever parties you've got coming up, and then DRAW COMICS ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Randy: Will you pay her?
Sam: Randy, I like my ideas better than yours.
Sam: RANDY, I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA! YOU COULD FINISH THAT BOT YOU WERE WROKING ON, AND THEN WRITE 108 MORE.
Goosey: LOL
Sam: Don't ask me how I get all these awesome ideas. They just come to me!
Goosey: I can see it now. I'll be begging on the corner with a sign that says, "WILL WROK FOR FOOD" and someone will drive up, "Hey, I could use a baby sitter!" "No, I only do this." *shows comic* "Squaw? I don't get it."
Sam: LOL LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment