Monday, December 7, 2009

Chat TV

Goosey: Good morning!
Sentynel: Mornin', Goosey!

Goosey: There is a TV in my chat.
Sentynel: Mornin', TV!
wintermute: Now I am tempted to log in on my HTPC, so that there's a TV in the chat on my TV...
Goosey: Hehehe.
Sam: Ugh.
Sam: I mean, Uh.
Sam: I didn't put that TV there.
Sam: Who...did?
Sentynel: RinkChat has gained sentience.
Sentynel: This is its first act of rebellion.
Sentynel: Before you know it, it'll be selling our personal information.

Sam: OH, LOL!!
Sam: Wow.
Sam: Apparently I had an executable in my path called "tv" way back from UBT #4.
Sam: I tried to run something else called "tvshowdata", but the auto-complete stopped short at "tv" because of that UBT4 executable.
Sam: So I ran "tv" without realizing it.
Sam: And forgetting that it existed.
Sam: I come back to chat a while later and wonder who figured out how to hack into RinkChat.
Sam: That was...bizarre.
Sentynel: I like my theory more.
wintermute: Silly Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment