Saturday, March 12, 2011

Soy Late

* LaZorra needs coffee. /me has a coupon. /me goes for a soy late.
* LaZorra forgets how /me works.
Goosey:
LOL
10Kan: LaZorra, you're the best internet-using cavegirl ever.
LaZorra: MANY MOONS PAST, ME EAT BUG
Goosey: LOL
Sentynel: A soy late?
Sentynel: Is that one that doesn't arrive until you want to go to bed?
Goosey: LOL LOL
LaZorra: LOL!!
LaZorra: LATTE
LaZorra: A LATTE
LaZorra: SHOT OP SENT
* LaZorra mails a shot op.
Sentynel: I'm pretty sure sending corpses through the postal service is illegal.
Sentynel: Is this like the Godfather? Rather than waking up to a horse's head in my bed, I'm going to find a body in my pigeon hole warning me about mocking your typos?
LaZorra: Sent: I didn't say he was dead. It's just a flesh wound.
10Kan: I hope the pigeons are uncommon large, or it's going to get really messy.
LaZorra: OKAY I REALLY AM GOING TO GET A LATTE NOW
Dave has entered.
LaZorra: :-P
Sentynel: LaZ: I think sending live people through the mail is illegal as well.
Sentynel: Enjoy. =p
Dave: n00bz
* LaZorra makes a Dave latte.
10Kan: d4v3z
* LaZorra is basically drinking liquid bricks and smashed insects.
LaZorra is away.
Goosey:
Ewwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment