Friday, March 11, 2011

Harry Potter by Dave

Dave: I'm on the sixth one now.
Dave: I have to say, they fit together much better when you read them all at once.
Dave: Although I think I can retitle the books so the titles are more accurate than the ones JK came up with.
Dave: Here's my list of new improved titles.
Dave: Harry Potter and the Turbaned Terrorist
Dave: Harry Potter and the Girls Loo
Dave: Harry Potter and Friends Break The Law Over and Over
Dave: Harry Potter and the Ridiculously Overcomplex Plot to Get Him To Touch a Portkey
Dave: Harry Potter and Friends Bitch At Each Other
Dave: Harry Potter and Professor Snapes Old Potions Book
Dave: Harry Potter and The Long Camping Trip
Dave: See? Much better.
goldfishy: Not quite as refined but they work
Dave: I'm nothing if not unrefined.

No comments:

Post a Comment