Friday, December 11, 2009

Best of Dave

(Here is some random RinkChat conversation, peppered with Dave randomly inserting his favorite lines of himself . The conversation by itself is great, but the random comments make it even better.)

Dave: I just discovered today that Bodog lets me bet on the outcome of the Academy Awards.
Randy: NO! WHY?
Nyperold: So you could become a Bodog millionaire?
Goosey: LOL
Randy: Commercial for the Chipmunks sequel
Goosey: Randy: Oh yeah -- saw that.
Randy: It looks just awful
Dave: Poop casserole
Nyperold: SQUEAKUEL.
Goosey: I think Dave summed it up very well just there.
* Revan's frontal lobe explodes.
Nyperold: Yeah, no real desire to see either one.
Randy: Right
ThePhan has entered.
ThePhan has entered.
ThePhan: I am here twice.
ThePhan: That is how I make up for leaving.
Randy: ThePhan squared!
* LaZorra is running on three and a half hours of sleep.
LaZorra: And homemade gingersnaps.
Revan: Hey LaZorra, ThePhan and clone.
Dave: Overweight is a disease all fat people have.
LaZorra: BUT.
LaZorra: I am DONE with my LAST CLASS of my FIRST SEMESTER of grad school.
Randy: WOOOO!!!
Randy: but boo for projects of doom
Dave: Basically this is something I need Geordi LaForge to make me. Since clearly this is Trek level tech.
LaZorra: Randy: I have to code the world in Flash.
Randy: Ouch
Goosey: LOL
Randy: I could maybe code Micronesia...
LaZorra: Dave: That's how I feel about my final project.
Dave: Because I thought it was nacho cheese.
Goosey: LOL Best of Dave makes any conversation better.

No comments:

Post a Comment